Monday, September 28, 2009

Goodnight Moon.



Like this, but with a telescope (also with guitars)


Somehow I, of all people, have, through some strange twist of fate, never looked at the Moon through a telescope. Until tonight that is. I bought a telescope (a really nice one) from a thrift store today (for really cheap), and I'm pretty sure it has changed my life. I'm still in a daze right now from the thrill of it all. Stay tuned for some homebrew astrophotography once I figure things out and buy the adaptor for my camera.

1 comment:

Guster said...

Good lord man! I thought you praised science! And all along you never upon the Sea of Tranquility through some fine reflective or refractive or combined optics! I think this post deserves another exclamation point to emphasize the affront of my statements!