Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Oh, Here is Some News:

FUCK YEAH.

On Saturday April 18th, 2009, the Praise Science web-log turns one years old. That is craziness. Things have admittedly been slower in the past 6 months than they were out of the chute, but it's cool. We are still here, Praising the shit out of Science. So expect some sort of super-rad-one-year-commemorative-retrospective-feature(tte)/Children's Treasury of PS History. Also, if anyone has any burning Science-related questions they must have anwers to, email that shit into praisescience@gmail.com BEFORE SATURDAY, and Praise Science will make all of your 1 year birthday wishes come true.

3 comments:

e said...

Oh man, I have this circled in my day planner in the pink pen I only use for the specialest of celebrations. Trust me, I'm on the celebrations committee at work, I know how and what to celebrate. THIS IS SO AWESOME. Praise the shit out of Praise Science, is what I'm gonna do on Saturday. And I'm gonna put some Mentos in a Diet Coke cause I think that's scientific. Also I'm gonna read Mental Floss and The Scientific American and The Seed, and I'm gonna watch a Mythbusters marathon. And I'm gonna test the effects of alcohol on bloggers on Saturday night, my hypothesis is that it will produce some incoherent rambling.

PRAISE PRAISE SCIENCE!

Bulltrout said...

all of those things are worthy celebratory activities. other things to do in honor of this momentous occasion include applying for grad school in physics, changing your homepage to www.nasa.gov, and/or conducting home experiments and posting videos of them on Youtube.

Brainpiece.1000101 said...

Home experiments you say...