Friday, April 25, 2008

Praise Science is ONE WEEK OLD!!

Hello loyal readers, newcomers, assorted Dino-Frenz, and others. Thanks for reading our totally radical blog. After one week, we have a total of 85 unique visits and 314 page views, all thanks to you (and also Manuel and Aaron who won't disable their ips on Sitemeter). While most of these hits are located in the Seattle area, homeboy Darren has been checking us out from Thailand, and someone mysterious from Hermitage, Tennessee has been stalking Manuel's Facebook observing the wonders of Praise Science.

On that note, we (and by we, we mean me) would like to know more about who you are, where you come from, and what you would like to see more of on PS. Leave us some feedback in the comments so we can feel better about ourselves provide a more valuable reading experience for you!!!

Have a most scientific weekend!

1 comment:

Manuel Valdes said...

Maybe one night, I thought I fell asleep, but I really took a plane to Tennessee to start boxing clubs, and while doing that, I checked my own Facebook.