Monday, April 28, 2008

UNGHGHGHGHHH MONDAY

Reader Chris has pointed out to me that it has been two days since a fresh PS post. Unacceptable. I blame the other writers and not myself, since I was tragically without internets for almost the whole weekend. Most of you probably can't even begin to imagine what going two days without the internet is like.

Anways, here are two articles that he recommended while chastising me:

I should have gone to college in Belgium

and

North Korean Mole People are taking over the UNDERWORLD!!!

3 comments:

HipHipHaury said...

I don't have internet at my apartment. Granted, I can steal it from my porch if I want to, but a typical 2 day weekend for me = no internet. And I don't have a microwave. Yes you're friends with a crazy person.

Bulltrout said...

we should start an internet-withdrawal support group

Manuel Valdes said...

I didn't have the internets either. I was out in the wilderness. Although, I think we should start a movement to have Wi-Fi in national forests.