Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Vatican Wants to Believe

He space-died for your space-sins.

Reader Tyanne has alerted us to breaking news from the Vatican: IT'S OK TO BELIEVE IN ALIENS!!!! All God-fearing types no longer have to feel ashamed of their secret UFO obsessions and/or abduction stories, because all extraterrestrial life is now included as part of God's Creation. I wonder if that means there are alien Christians? Does each alien Christian planet have an alien Jesus? If I ever get solicited by alien planet-to-planet missionaries wearing white shirts and ties, I still won't be interested.

3 comments:

PeterNov said...

Space-Died may be the best verbage I've ever seen.

Unknown said...

i can digg it

Manuel Valdes said...

This reminds of the moronic title to the new X-Files movie..."I want to believe"